If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below. To do this, you will first need to install an archive utility like 7-Zip or something similar on your computer.
- However, it could take a bit longer sometimes to reset your device.
- It also allows you to flash or install the Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery on the Xiaomi Device.
- Flashing this onto the device replaces the default recovery with a third-party customized environment.
- You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi 11T Pro android phone.
You can perform the flashing process using the Fastboot binary itself, in which case the Fastboot ROM can be used on Windows, Linux, as well as on macOS. XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available. It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition. In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked. I know that some users got the issue where XiaoMiTool is not able to detect and connect to the device, especially on Windows machines.
- Don’t worry, we are here to guide you how to install Stock Firmware ROMs Flash File for your Xiaomi devices.
- This step is very important, if you don’t do this, your device will be stuck in bootloop.
- Additionally, a custom recovery may be used to install these ROMs.
- Then transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your phone’s external storage (/sdcard1).
- For flash fastboot ROM, connect the phone to the PC.
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install link 22 the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool. Finding and downloading a Global ROM is perhaps the most time-consuming part of this whole procedure, given that the file will likely be somewhere between 1.5- and 2GB in size.
Browse by model name, then select the Global tab in the search results. Choose ‘Fastboot Stable’ then click Download next to the most recent version.